- 09 Jun 2019
Provide timely and effective services to managers and staff in the areas of HR service center, employee records and documentation, compliance to labor laws and other employee-related government regulations, and medical insurance. ensure implementation of improvement initiates in the human resources department to achieve the company’s over-all human capital strategy.
- Personnel and Record Documentation
- Employee Services
- Documentation of Personnel Movement
- Proven ability to successfully problem-solving skills with sensitive laborer problems.
- Medical insurance
- Government regulations
- GOSI & HRDF
Qualifications, Experience, & Knowledge:
- Bachelor or higher degree in related field is highly preferable
- 4 years’ experience in similar role
- English & Arabic are essential
- Excellent in SAP
- Excellent in Microsoft Office
- Strong personality
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Saudi nationality